Why Choose Stewart Groom Flooring to Supply and Fit Your New Carpets and Flooring?
When we are choosing anybody to do work on our home we try to answer the following questions and we have tried to answer these questions about us.
- Who are these people?
- Where can I find them?
- What do they do that makes them different?
Who are Stewart Groom Flooring Ltd
Stewart started in the flooring trade when he left school as an apprentice to his father. They worked for companies like Queensway and The Co-op throughout Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire. In 1991 he moved to Lutterworth and started his independant “shop at home” flooring business. Since then the business has been built from scratch.
Where can you find us?
|We do not have a showroom but offer a shop at home service to customers within a 25 mile radius of our base between Lutterworth and Rugby. This covers, Leicester, Rugby, Northampton, Coventry and the areas in between. The map displayed below shows the area we cover. If you are not sure if we cover your area just give us a call on 01788 860002.|
All you need to get a FREE quote and advice on your carpet & flooring needs is call or email us to arrange a time for us to visit you at home or work and discuss your flooring needs. We are happy to visit you during the day, in the evening or on Saturday morning.
What Makes the Difference?
We want all our carpet fitting and floor laying work to look great, whatever your budget is. We take pride in our work and we want you to love it. That is why we do the following:
- We are reliable – this means we return phone calls within one working day. We turn up to give quotes for new carpets and flooring at the time we say we will. We will give you a verbal flooring quote within 1 working day of looking at the work or a written quote within 3 working days.
- We offer a personal service. Stewart does all the carpet and flooring estimating and uses his 30 years experience in the carpet trade to give you the best possible advice.
- Stewart can answer all you questions when you ask them he doesn’t need to ask head office.
- We are local and we aim to stay local, providing great flooring products and services to our customers in Leicester, Rugby, Lutterworth, Daventry and the surrounding areas.
- We will only do work where we have been on site to quote, this way we can discuss everything about your new carpet flooring needs and give you the best possible advice.
- We give you the chance to keep the samples for a few days so you can see how the product will look in your home.
- Only take payment once you are satisfied with the job.
- Only use fitters that we have trained and worked with over a number of years.
- The buck stops with Stewart, you have met him and you can just pick up the phone and talk to him.
We are an family run independent carpet and flooring company based between Rugby and Lutterworth that has been around in this area for the last 20 years and we are here to stay. Our success is thanks to all our customers that recommend us to their family, friends and work colleagues. If you want to find out what our customers think then let us know where you live and we will introduce you to one of our customers living near you and you can ask them.